By: ShareSoft Technology
Email: ShareSoft Technology
Information about updates and new features in Plugin are announced on our Social Networks - Twitter and Facebook. Follow us on Twitter to stay tuned on updates and Connect with us on Facebook for more detailed updates
Hello! We would like to thank you for purchasing our plugin! :)
This file will explain you how to set up and use the "Dekopay"(Pay4Later) WordPress plugin.
This file looks extensive so you might think that, the plugin is hard to use, but actually it's not! You probably might jump to the options page and explore everything yourself. This file is more of a reference help, if you do not know what to do, or if you are not familiar with WordPress.
Have fun with your new plugin!
Overview - top
Dekopay(Pay4Later), the UK's leading online retail finance gateway, makes it easy for finance companies and retailers to work together to offer consumers credit at the point of sale
2 Installation - top
2.1 Install Plugin - top
How to Install through Admin #1
Login into Your site Wordpress wp-admin.
- login into your wordpress admin panel
- Click plugins -> Add New
Click upload plugin button at the top of the page, as shown in image below,
Upload dekopay.zip folder & Click Install now Button
After successfully install plugin .Next you will need to activate the plug-in . By clicking the “Activate plug-in “ .
2.3 Manage Payment Settings - top
- After activating the dekopay(pay4later) plugin, next you have to manage dekopay(pay4later) payment settings.
- Click woocommerce -> settings -> checkout -> dekopay(pay4later).
- Click Save changes
Admin settings option is shown in the below image,
How to Enable or Disable Dekopay(Pay4later),
- If you want to enable DekoPay(Pay4Later) payment, click the "Enable/Disable" check box
- If you uncheck the "Enable/Disable" check box, it means you disable the Dekopay(Pay4Later) payment.
How to get API details,
How to Get API installation Id :
- In Dekopay(pay4later) account left menu, Click -> Installations
How to Add Package Plan:
- Login into your wordpress admin panel
- Click woocommerce -> settings -> checkout -> Dekopay(pay4later) payment Gateway .
- Go to form field "Add package plan", add the packages subscribed for your Dekopay(pay4later) account as mentioned below,
Format: Package code : month duration(percentage ), Enter some package plans “,” separate values
For ex: ONIF6: 6 Months Interest Free Credit (0%),
ONIF9: 9 Months Interest Free Credit (0%)
Before adding package plan into plugin options, follow these steps,
- Login into Dekopay(pay4later) Account,
- Go to left menu, In Account management menu, Click -> Rate Cards,On clicking you can view the rate cards that are available for Your Dekopay(pay4later) API.
- Add only the packages that are enabled for your Dekopay(pay4later) Account. Below image shows how to check rate cards,
- Go to form field "Minimum Amount to Enable EMI",
This field is used to set the minimum amount to pay4later Deposit Percentage.
Note : If the product price is less than the EMI minimum amount, you can't use the EMI option to the product.
How to know the payment status:
- Login to Dekopay(pay4later) account
- Integration -> Integration profile
- Click new profile button
- Now set (Return Urls and CNS & notification)
- Some Example:, Return Urls:
- Verified Url: http://sitename/index.php/pay4later/payment/verified/
- Failure Url: http://sitename/index.php/pay4later/payment/failure/
- Cancel Url: http://sitename/index.php/pay4later/payment/cancel/
- On hold Url: http://sitename/index.php/pay4later/payment/hold/
- CSN's Url: http://sitename/index.php/pay4later/payment/response/
2.4 Frontend output view - top
If you have enabled the Dekopay(Pay4Later) payment means, you will be able to choose the EMI options at Front End.
Image below, explains how Dekopay(Pay4Later) EMI option is enabled in WordPress product page & checkout page.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this plugin. As we said at the beginning, We would be glad to help you, if you have any questions related to this plugin. No guarantees, but we will do our best to assist.
Go To Table of Contents